Costs: prices are subject to change without notice. Clerical errors are not binding and may be corrected by BV USA LLC at any time after discovery.
Payment: Wire transfer, credit card, company check, money order, and certified check are acceptable. A $25.00 fee will be applied to all returned checks. Delinquent accounts will be subject to a 30% APR finance charge (0.083% per day) plus collection and legal costs if incurred.
Delivery: Unless otherwise noted, delivery will be made EX-WORK BV USA LLC (continuing on these terms and conditions of sales as BV USA LLC.) to be paid by purchaser. Risk of loss passes to purchaser upon delivery by BV USA LLC to common carrier. Items ordered together are not necessarily shipped together due to availability. We will confirm first before shipment if backorders or substitutes are acceptable.
Services& Support: If you have any problems with a product you have purchased from BV USA LLC we urge you to contact our technical support staff before deciding to return the product. If no solution is reached, RMA # will be issued. In the event that you receive damages in your shipment, please contact us within 14 days of receipt of order to receive RMA #.
Return merchandise Authorization (RMA) policy as follows:
- RMA # is only good for 14 days from the date of issue.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorized RMA #.
- All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a copy of the invoice, and the RMA # written on the mailing label.
- BV USA LLC reserves the right not to replace product until the replacement is returned from Vendor.
- All returns must be shipped prepaid (No COD Accepted.)
- RMA items will be repaired or replaced at BV USA LLC discretion.
BE SURE TO CLEARLY MARK THE RMA NUMBER ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BOX AND ENCLOSE THE PROOF OF PURCHASE, OTHERWISE, YOUR RETURN WILL BE REFUSED. FREIGHT COLLECT OR COD RETURNS WILL ALSO BE REFUSED.
Restocking charge: All the return for credit applications must be approved by BV USA, LLC by writing agreement. BV USA LLC accepts returned merchandise; there will be a fifteen percent (15%) to thirty (30%) restocking charge within 30 days unless BV USA LLC. has made other arrangements BV USA LLC reserves the right to refuse any merchandise back for credit after 30 days. Any merchandise returned or exchanged must be approved by BV USA LLC
Limitation of Liability: BV USA LLC will not be responsible for consequential damage to the system or its components caused by either internal or external equipment, shorted connections of components not installed or obtained from BV USA LLC shall not be liable for damage to painted surfaces due to physical abuse, excessive use, liquids, chemicals spilled upon or inside the components including oxidation or corrosion to components caused by exposure to salt air.
The limited warranty also does not cover any losses or damages that may occur as result of:
- Shipping or improper installation or maintenance.
- Misuse, neglect of improper environment.
- Any repair, modification, adjustment, or installation of options/parts by anyone other than a BV USA LLC authorized service center, excessive/inadequate electrical power surges or other irregularities.
- There is two year’s warranty for BV USA LLC security cameras, DVR/NVR and POE Injectors/Switches from the invoice date. Within Warranty period, if there is any defective or unsatisfied products purchased then the following actions will be needed for the new replacement:
- Refer and apply to RMA policy
- No replacement will be sent to the client before the defective products is received and examined by BV USA LLC
- All other Manufacturer’s Warranties (Accessories, and all components of all DVR systems :
BV USA LLC will assist dealers in the repair or return of products covered under the warranty upon request. BV USA LLC in no way claims responsibility for these products or their warranties.
FORCE MAJEURE: Except for payment obligations, nonperformance of either party shall be excused that performance is rendered impossible by strike, fire, flood, governmental acts, orders or restrictions, acts of terror, or any other reason where failure to perform is beyond the reasonable control of the nonperforming party.
Legal Costs: The undersigned agrees to pay all invoices within the terms of the sale and further agrees to pay all collection costs and attorney fees necessary to collect past due amounts.
Governing Law: The right and obligations of the parties under this agreement shall not be governed by the provisions of the United Nations Convention on contracts for the International Sale of Goods; rather, these right and obligations shall be governed in all respects be the laws of the State of California, County of Cook IL, exclusively, without regards to conflicts of laws principles.
By signing below, Dealer accepts and agrees to all of the provisions set forth above as of the date of the credit department.
I hereby authorize BV USA LLC to charge on my credit card for the purchase of any products and services that correspond to a sales order submitted to “BV USA LLC” place by me, its principals, and/or its representatives. The information contained herein is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge and is considered confidential. I accept the terms and conditions set forth in the corresponding credit card agreement and “BV USA LLC” sales policies: