- All pricing is subject to change without notice. Clerical errors are not binding and may be corrected by Pet Retail Direct, Inc. at any time after discovery.
- Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- Unless otherwise noted all prices are FOB Elk Grove Village, Il.
- Qualifications for free shipping
- Orders of $200.00 or more.
- Training Pads ordered in case quantities.
- Shipments will be made via UPS, FedEx or USPS
- Risk of loss passes to purchaser upon receipt of order
- Items ordered together may not necessarily shipped together based on availability.
- Any backorders or substitutions will be confirmed before shipment for acceptability.
- If you have any issues with a product purchased, please contact Customer Support. If a satisfactory solution cannot be reached, we will issue an RMA #.
- In the event of products received damaged due to shipment, please contact Customer Support within 14 days of order receipt to receive an RMA #.
- Customer Service contact information
- Telephone – (630) 216-6098
- Hours of Operation – Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Central Time
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) policy
- RMA #’s are valid for 14 days from date of issue.
- Merchandise may not be returned without an RMA #.
- All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a copy of the invoice as well as the RMA # written on the mailing label.
- Replacement product will not be issued until the original is returned.
- All returns must be shipped prepaid, COD’s will not be accepted.
- Returned items will be repaired or replaced at Pet Retail Direct, Inc’s discretion.
- A standard 15% restocking fee with a minimum of $5.00 will be charged for all items returned for credit unless other arrangements have been made.
- Pet Retail Direct, Inc. reserves the right to refuse any merchandise return after 30 days.
- Except for payment obligations, nonperformance of either party shall be excused that performance is rendered impossible by strike, fire, flood, governmental acts, orders or restrictions, acts of terror, or any other reason where failure to perform is beyond the reasonable control of the nonperforming party.
- The right and obligations of the parties under this agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Illinois, County of Cook IL, exclusively, without regards to conflicts of laws principles.
By signing below, Dealer accepts and agrees to all provisions set forth above
I hereby authorize Pet Retail Direct .Inc to charge on my credit card for the purchase of any products and services that correspond to a sales order submitted to “Pet Retail Direct .Inc” place by me, its principals, and/or its representatives. The information contained herein is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge and is considered confidential. I accept the terms and conditions set forth in the corresponding credit card agreement and “Pet Retail Direct .Inc” sales pPet Retail Direct .Incicies: